Rise above the competition with speed and support in the new Phoenix 8.
Constructed with a supportive, breathable mesh upper, allows the Phoenix 8 to generate an environment that remains cool and dry during strenuous activity. Add to that a HydraMAX collar lining and a plush feel is soon administered throughout the interior, whilst simultaneously reducing the output of sweat. Uniting the two previously mention is a ComfortLite sockliner, promoting both support and responsiveness; through implementing this technology, Saucony aim to reduce peak pressures in the forefoot.
The midsole features Sauconys' latest impact deflection technology ProGrid™. More responsive that EVA, this intelligent technology absorbs impact, dissipates shock and sets the foot up for a smooth transition. Supplemented with SRC technology and the shoe further promotes shock absorption; this time in the heel, helping to reduce torque and allow for a smooth transition into the midfoot.
Completeing the the Phoenix 8 is an outsole consisting of XT-900™ and carbon rubber. XT-900™ offers exceptional traction and high wear properties, enable the shoe to possess a longer life. Whilst the blow rubber element further amplifies the shoes cushioning qualities while maintaining durability and a smooth ride.
- Mesh Upper - Provides a breathable environment, keeping the wearer cool and dry.
- HydraMax Collar Lining - Collar lining material combines superior moisture wicking properties with a plush feel for comfort.
- ComfortLite Sockliner - Supports the arch and reduces peak pressure in the forefoot.
- HRC+ Strobel Board - Delivers an incredibly plush ride.
- ProGrid™ - More responsive than EVA, yielding incredible cushioning in a lightweight package.
- SRC Impact Zone - Provides durable shock absorption in the heel crash-pad.
- EVA Midsole - A diverse midsole material which is durable, lightweight, and provides responsive cushioning.
- Dual Density Impulse EVA - Higher density EVA on the medial (inside) of the shoe which helps prevent over pronation.
- XT-900™ - A carbon rubber outsole material that offers exceptional traction properties without sacrificing durability.
- Blown Rubber - Lighweight flexibile material provides added cushioning while maintaining durability and a smooth ride.
Saucony Phoenix 8 Women's Running Shoes - 50% Off S1030-51