Salomon S-Lab Sense 6 SG Trail Running Shoes
Designed with and for athletes, this is the shoe for pure racing performance. No compromise. Do away with the props. Trust your senses. Even when the ground is soft, wet, muddy, run free and go far with the S-LAB SENSE 6 SG.
The upper of the Salomon S-Lab Sense 6 SG Unisex Trail Running Shoes is constructed with the Sensifit system which works to cradle the foot, ensuring a precise and secure fit, while the Endofit is an internal fit sleeve designed to hug the foot in exactly the right places and improve feedback and foot wrapping. Whilst providing support, the upper is also constructed with an anti-debris mesh which helps keep out loose debris, keeping comfort at maximum.
Fitted with the Quicklace system, it provides a minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening which makes it easy to get the shoes on and off. The laces also have a pocket which offers easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing System.
Dual-Density Compressed EVA Midsole
The Dual-Density Compressed EVA is a high-quality foam that's responsible for cushioning the foot throughout the running session. It's long lasting, so it won't break down easily and it's also responsive and springy. Additionally fitted with Die Cut EVA which provides excellent step-in cushioning for luxurious comfort.
Premium Wet Traction Contagrip Outsole
For rock protection when out on loose terrains, the S-Lab Sense 6 SG is equipped with Profeel Film in the forefoot to protect from rocks and other sharp objects. The outsole is fitted with OS Tendon which is a running construction that provides better rolling and a soft rebound, used for running shoes as well as for natural running and hiking shoes in different constructions. Developed with Premium Wet Traction Contagrip which is a durable rubber compound that covers the platform of the Salomon S-Lab Sense 6 SG. This outsole will prevent the abrasive trails from causing damage to the underside of the shoe.
- Anti-Debris Mesh - Avoid debris to be trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- Sensifit - Actively cradles the foot to deliver a secure and precise fit for maximum stability.
- EndoFit - Designed to hug the foot in exactly the right places and improve feedback and foot wrapping.
- Quicklace - Provides one-pull tightening.
- Lace Pocket - Provides easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing system.
- Dual-Density Compressed EVA - Offers a responsive and springy feel.
- Die Cut EVA - Gives excellent step-in cushioning.
- Profeel Film - Protects from rocks and other sharp objects.
- OS Tendon - Provides better rolling and a soft rebound.
- Premium Wet Traction Contagrip - Prevents the abrasive trails from causing damage to the underside of the shoe.
- Midsole Height - 20 mm / 16 mm
- Drop - 4 mm
- Weight - 225 g
Salomon S-Lab Sense 6 SG Trail Running Shoes - AW17 - 10% Off SALL39177200